21 May 2012

Swimwear Trend Summer 2012 - Special Promotion

Oh, my!  The swimwear season is back!!  

I did a little 'spring cleaning' in my swimwear drawer yesterday and put aside what I think is still trendy and fit (that's important) and bid adios to the ones I wouldn't be caught dead in!  It was sad to say goodbye to my favourite turquoise 2 piece I had that has gone a tad too small at the bottom.. you know what does that mean, right?

I think I look not too shabby in white bikini.. I had a pair but I think the design is a bit outdated, so that means new pair for me to scout and perhaps another pair with vibrant colors to add to this summer month!

Here are some I found online that are quite good. 


White halter neck with retro flare from BLEU I think the high cut bottom is good for those who prefers a bit more coverage.

Color blocking in this halter bikini set from BLEU is just spot on trend! Again, extra coverage at the bottom.

Banded halter bikini set in bright spring color from BLEU .  Oh, I love the buckle detailing that makes this pair so so sophisticated and not to mention the bright colors!  Love it!

Another color blocking trend in this bandeau one piece by BLEU I am not a big fan of one piece but the color of this one is great.  Don't think this is suitable for heavy top blessed girls.

Super cute and flirty two piece from BLEU . Ok, I would not wear this because in my opinion it is not age appropriate but on younger girls it would look fabulous!

Gorgeous turquoise color bikini by BADGLEY MISCHKA Hmmm, could this be the one to replace mine?

My favourite by BADGLEY MISCHKA perfect to hide that little 'pouch'! I really love that detailing at the mid section, subtle but tasteful.  I am really considering this piece for this summer

So, what do you girls think?  Have you already have your summer swimwear? How many piece do you normally get per year?


From now until the 3rd of June 2012 there will be a 25% off on all orders ( please use code : 25OFF) 
AND
                                                                               
Special for Memorial Day from the 25th of May till the 28th of May 2012 enjoy the 25% off on all order plus free shipping (use code MDA Y25)

Click on SWIMWEAR for ME button on my side bar to get to the website for more fantastic swimwear style and to enjoy the promotion above.  Happy Shopping!



20 comments:

  1. Oh I'm not ready for bikini season yet! hehe
    I loved the one with the polka dots, and the one-piece one above it.
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last two! The turqouise is just so gorgeous and the other one is pretty cool, and yes, it would conceal my pouch haha.


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying over the color block one piece. it's so fab!
    xxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all these swim suits!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great swimsuits! I really love the polka dot one!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favs are the last two. Really good choices.

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want it all! I adore the polka dot swimwear...
    I'm a sucker for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Because I have a "middle" I love the last one! It's got style & coverage! Two-in-one!
    Also, the 2nd from top is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are cute - especially the white retro one. I don't usually spend much on swimwear because I only wear it a few times per year. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, great pics! I love the first one with the halter top and subtle accent at the waist. Simple, classic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just cant tell which one i like
    the most haha,love the necklace as well :)
    have a good day sweetie.
    xoxo
    http://www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  12. that color block one piece is amazing! love love love.

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!! Thanks so much for posting this! Seriously, you have no idea how much I've been looking for a swimsuit this season. I love the color-blocked one piece. And that last one... YES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun picks! Loving the turquoise one!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love color blocking. The banded halter bikini is cute too. If only I could pull it off. I still have a lll the baby weight :/

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm a follower of your blog now!

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the turquoise bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like visiting your blog because every time find better ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that colour blocked one-piece! The Badgley Mischka is nice too. I'm loving one-peices as of late. xA

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to resort to one pieces thanks to having babies, but that color block one piece is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Say your thoughts!