30 January 2012

About

INTERVIEW WITH VOICEBOKS


:: A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME ::

I am a 40 something expat, mother to my fabulous 3 sons and a wife to darling 'Captain'.  We are currently residing in Dubai, UAE where Captain is flying with one of the airlines.  Ever since I quit my job as a TV Producer and moved here, I have been a 'stay at home mom' and after a while I felt the need to do something and channel all my restlessness somewhere, hence the blog.

:: THE OUTFITS ::

My outfit posts are of what I wear on the day to day basis depending on what I do on that particular day. I love fashion and trend but I do not consider myself as fashion/trend slave. I am trying to be more practical, work with what's best for me, wear more of what I already have in my closet and buy what I think needed to compliment them.  My New Year resolution for 2012 was to 'Wear more and Buy less' of which I am still struggling to keep!  Most (if not all) of the pictures were taken by my 14 year old twin sons.

:: THE RECIPES ::

The recipes posted on this blog are the ones I have tried many times and 'mastered' or the ones I tried for the first time.  I am not exactly Nigella Lawson so, bear with the 'trial and error' bit  and mind the pictures, they might not be pretty!

:: THE TRAVEL ::

We are privileged to be able to travel a bit and we hope to share some pictures and information on the places we were able to visit with you!

:: US ::



Captain and me



Watching the sunset in the desert outside Dubai


The Twins - AD and AB aka blog photographers at a waterfall in Seychelles


With Qari, my first born in Cairo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for swinging by my blog and commenting, and I'm happy I found yours and am now following! I'm absolutely fascinated with your ex-patriate lifestyle, love your fashion style, and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog randomly :-) very interesting! I'm your newest follower!

    Follow back if you like
    <3
    Http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled and great to find another fellow dubai blogger :)

    mariyah
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through Facebook's CBN Alumni page. Congrats on being nominated the Top 50 Mom Beauty & Fashion Bloggers! I've just started blogging 4 months ago; also because of my transition to become a stay-at-home-mom and needed an outlet for expression. You are an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say your thoughts!