26 February 2014

Dubai Street Style # 2



Welcome to my Dubai Street Style segment! For this week I've chosen to feature this cute lady, Rena Medawar. She, her neon bag and top, caught my eyes in a flash when I was walking along City Walk! Her style was so fun (which suits her bubbly personality so well!) that I knew instantly I had to get her picture for the segment. She was wearing a top and bottom by a local brand from Cyprus, shoes from No Name and that cool bag from Cambridge. I seriously love the neon color that suits her tan complexion so very well.


Like my Facebook page
Check out my Instagram pictures!


post signature

18 comments:

  1. so sporty and clasy , love the glam of dubai girls! muaa

    Un Rincón Para Mis Botas
    http://fiorellaechegaray.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look...I could totally see myself wearing that.
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks cute and young! Love then neon touches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, loving the pop of neon
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am constantly blown away by how some women can wear such casual gear and look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pop of neon! So springy and fun :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The grey x neon outfit looks perfect on her! Cute style and Great post :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. I love this idea for a post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks great, I'm amazed by people who make it look so easy and casual! I love this post and your new "theme"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! I have a neon cardigan that I should start wearing soon :)

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fantastic.I came across your website while looking for fashion blogs.We are an authorized retailer for Hoy Shoes.Please visit us at www.shoedaca.com for salt water sandals.Have you tried one?I am sure you won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yellow and grey work so well together! And I really like that neon bag! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. bet3akdi ranoush. miss u . mouah. Elise

    ReplyDelete

Say your thoughts!