17 October 2013

Trending this week..

Happy Friday, everyone!  What a week it has been for me and here I would like to share a glimpse of its highlight with you! Wishing you a great weekend ahead and see you on Monday :)

 The scenic drive on Highway 1 North

 The Lone Cyprus on Pebble Beach.  There's something sad and mysterious about it

 Golden Gate Bridge, up close... a marvel of engineering!

Breaking Bad Season 4 - I know, I am way too late!

Lauren by Ralph Lauren - I used this perfume almost 20 years ago before it was discontinued and early this week I found it in Camarillo Premium Outlet!  I am so over the moon!!

:: Link Up ::

Simply Lulu Style
Style Elixir

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I used to commute to SF from where I live and the drive is so gorgeous. I'd always try to hold my breath while driving through the GG bridge...and never succeeded. LOL!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!! hope you had a great week!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I recognized that first photo right off. Used to make that drive frequently. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Photos. WOW. Also I know what you mean about the Lauren perfume. I bought it once years ago & loved it. Happy Weekend Love!

    Please contact me at ada.furxhi@gmail.com. I want to talk to you about something. Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few favorite discontinued Escada perfumes - I would be ecstatic if I found them!

    By the way - I love you in your B jackets! Inspirational and I adore the Higgins color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photos! I've always wanted to take a drive along Highway 1 North :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mrs C, this is so great and I'm not on the Breaking Bad bandwagon yet. LOL! Have a great weekend!

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, better not, it is so addictive! Me and husband did 3 seasons in less than 10 days! Dangerous, LOL!

      Delete
  8. Awwww Lauren by RL is my 1st serious perfume...hahaha! Thanks for the heads up on it Mrs. C!! Love your pictures btw!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures from northern CA - been too long since I've been there! Thanks for linking up!

    XO Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Say your thoughts!