31 January 2012

My New Snappy Friend

I am not big on photography; most of the pictures I snapped have always had something to do with people standing in line smiling awkwardly at the camera.  I am somewhat envious of those who take good pictures, like postcards, pictures that speak the mood at that particular time.  My reasoning point has always been “They must have a good camera”.  My camera and travel companion for the past 5 years, Miss Casio Exilim 8.1 MP, is a basic ‘point and snap’ type and the results were not too great.  So, since I started blogging, I am determined to try and take good pictures for my blog and for that today we brought home our new friend, Miss Fujifilm HS20EXR.  We bought her second hand from another expat that bought this camera for his wife whom later found it too complicated for her.  She was left unused for the past few months.   My hope is that she’s not too complicated for me too and that she will help me snap more pictures and record memories to last a lifetime!

My new Snappy friend Ms Fujifilm HS20EXR taken with my other friend, Ms Casio Exilim

                                         Miss Casio Exilim taken with my Fujifilm HS20EXR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your thoughts!