10 March 2012

Red silk and quilted - Parents/Teachers Meeting


It is that time of the year again for parents-teachers meeting where they break the news on how your child is doing at school.  The boys were relaxed about it so why should I be nervous, right?  Wrong!  Captain thinks I worry too much and should learn to relax a bit when it comes to the boys.  Hey, I can't help it, I'm a mom!







But I am happy to say that the boys are doing fine.  Like most boys their age, they tend to like one subject more than another and hopefully with time they will improve.  I was a mess myself when I was their age, but somehow things worked out alright.  Still being a mom I can't help worrying.  It really makes me think about my mom and how she must have worried about me..  I love you, Ma!

Outfit

Top : ZARA
Pants : Micheal Kors
Wedges : Tory Burch
Bag : Chanel
Belt : Gucci

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for your very sweet comment! I really appreciate it =) Your outfit looks great here, it's classic and chic, and all brands I love =) Hope the parent-teachers meeting went okay and you can relax now =) I'm following you now on GFC!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Suzie :) I truly appreciate the support. The meeting went well, the boys did better than I expected, so they got themselves some treat :)

      Checking your cool blog!

      Delete
  2. And what a glam mom you are!! I love your chanel bag!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following on GFC & Bloglovi, hope that you can follow me back!
      Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
      Bloglovin'
      Facebook

      Delete
    2. Ciao, Francesca! Ho fatto! I followed you on Bloglovin' :) Grazie mille, bella!

      Delete
    3. love the red - I envy people who can pull off red!! You look great :-)

      Delete
    4. Sarah, You are so pretty, I'm sure you can pull off red beautifully. I think it is a matter of getting used to seeing yourself in that color. I saw your blog and your pictures, I think you'll look great in red! :)

      Delete
  3. So stylish mum:D<3
    I love your belt<3:)

    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruth sweetie! I'll drop by your blog soon :)

      Delete
  4. love those wedges n Bag! My kid also did amazing in his school...I was one proud momma.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog (I really like it here!) and can't wait to raid the archives;)

    You look so chic. This reminds me of what my mother wore to conferences. Always immaculately groomed and pulled together but still able to be hands on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog via tpf and sending a spring wave from one classic lover to another! :-) You look superchic and I'm a great fan of your "buy less, wear more"-mantra. xox from your new fan Macs (macsblog.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete

Say your thoughts!